Lots of Photos from the Westin....

Some Good Cuddle Time with Mommy....



I love to sit and watch spanish TV with my Big Brother. He is so good to me. He makes me giggle....



Just like the shirt says I love my Daddy.... He makes me laugh so hard!



I am ready to go Duck Hunting with Daddy... He lets me look at how pretty I am in all the mirrors....



Isabella and some new friends....



Isabella Loves Her Bath Time.....


Enjoying some pool time......

Do these sunglasses make my nose look big?

Hopefully some newer pictures to come as it has been a rough couple of days. Rach has been sick since Tuesday and Jacob woke up this morning sick now too. Luckily this time around we had a prescription for Rachel in case she became sick again. We were not prepared for Jacob being sick as he was fine last time. We learned you can buy anything from a pharmacy down here without a Doctor to call in a script. Glad I have internet access as the language barrier to translate teaspoons to ML was not easy. So I decided to go online which took only seconds. Isabella is being a perfect little Daddy's girl (just the way I like it).

2 comments:

Michele said...

Love the pictures...everyone looks so happy together, in spite of not feeling well. Take care of yourselves...hugs and kisses to all of you.
all my love,
Michele

Mark and Lisa said...

Hey Guys! So bummed to hear that Rachel and Jacob aren't doing too well. I hope you two heal up fast! Get better soon! Chris, sounds like you've got your hands full. Good thing Isabella is healthy. Well, get some rest everyone---recharge the bodies and try to make the most of the time you've got left. Sure wish she was coming home, she is adorable as usual in all the pics. Such a sweetie. Just want to squeeze those cheeks!
We miss you guys and hope to see you soon....Love you all~ Lis